Suunto Analog 2 Gauge Console (CB-2 IN LINE/4000/150 COMBO)
Suunto analog dive gauges are a reliable and accurate choice for scuba divers.
The Suunto Analog 2 Gauge Dive Console is comfortable to hold and easy to read, with both a scuba pressure gauge and analog depth gauge. The SM-36 tank pressure gauge uses a safety-pin-type tube and gear mechanism for accuracy and durability.
The SM-36 4000 psi tank pressure gauge incorporates a safety-pin-type tube and a gear mechanism, which provide outstanding accuracy and durability. The clear and bright phosphorescent dial face provides excellent readability, even in demanding conditions.
The SM-16 depth gauge has a reliable Bourdon tube mechanism with gear system, maximum depth indicator, and zero-in facility for altitude diving. Both gauges have a phosphorescent dial face for high visibility in low light conditions and night dives.
- Phosphorescent easy to read analog dials.
- Reliable and accurate bourdon tube mechanism.
- Maximum depth indicator
- With Miflex Carbon HD high pressure hose
- Reads up to 4000 PSI and 150 feet
- Compatible with Suunto quick release
- Zero-in facility for altitude diving