Sealife DC2000 HD Underwater Digital Camera with Pro Flash Set (w/ Sea Dragon Flash)
SeaLife DC2000 Pro Flash Set combines Sealife DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera and Sea Dragon Flash to produce rich underwater colors. You can dive down as far as 200' beneath the surface with this kit.
The camera's 1" Sony BSI CMOS image sensor, RAW shooting capability, and fast f/1.8 lens combine to produce sharp, detailed shots. Additionally, P, S, A, and M exposure modes let you choose your priorities and degree of control, while 4 underwater scene modes and 25 land modes help you achieve the desired effects and add to your creative possibilities in various scenarios. The Sea Dragon light offers three outputs from 625-2500 lumens, along with a wide 120° coverage angle and a nearly daylight-balanced beam at 5000K.
DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera
Capture the beauty of the world beneath the surface at depths as great as 200' with the DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera from SeaLife. This compact, waterproof point-and-shoot is protected by a rubber-armored housing that allows it to withstand rough handling and tough environments. A 20MP, 1" Sony BSI CMOS image sensor produces sharp, detailed photos and Full HD 1080p video at 60 fps.
The DC2000's fast f/1.8 lens helps you achieve effective low-light shots with shallow depth of field. In addition to JPEG images, the camera can capture RAW photos to give you much more image data to work with in the editing process. As an extra bonus, the picture-in-video feature allows you to capture still images while recording Full HD movies. Available exposure modes on the camera include Programmed Auto (P), Shutter Priority (S), Aperture Priority (A), and Manual (M), as well as 4 underwater scene modes with built-in color correction and 25 land scene modes. Additionally, the DC2000 is capable of continuous burst shooting at 8 fps to help you catch fast action, as well as time-lapse shooting to show change over a given period of time. Enjoy the convenience of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for wireless image transfer.
Waterproofing and Durability
- Features a depth rating of 200' when inside housing and 60' when housing is removed
- Rubber-armored housing designed to withstand rough handling and tough environments
- When not inside housing, camera is still shockproof against drops up to 5.0'
- Housing made of corrosion-resistant, rubber-molded polycarbonate with 304/316 type stainless steel hardware
20MP Photos and Full HD Video
- 20MP, 1" Sony BSI CMOS image sensor for sharp, detailed images
- In addition to JPEG images, camera can capture RAW photos in .dng format to give you uncompressed files with much more image data to work with in editing process
- In addition to maximum of 20MP, following resolutions can be selected: 18, 17, 13, 10, 7.5, 6.5, 5, 4.2, 3.7, and 0.3MP
- Continuous 10-fps shooting at full resolution to help you catch fast action
- Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps--with stereo sound, thanks to dual microphones
- Picture-in-video feature allows you to capture still images while recording Full HD movies
- Camera can also capture 5 or 10 images in 1, 2, or 3-sec time intervals and save them as a .gif file
Wide, Fast f/1.8 Lens
- Wide-angle lens with 11.6mm (35mm equivalent: 31mm) focal length
- Enables camera to capture low-light shots with shallow depth of field
- Mechanical 7-leaf shutter for full manual exposure control from f/1.8 to f/11 in 0.3-stop increments
- Fast auto focus with 0.1-sec shutter response time
- AF range from 4" to infinity
- Optical Image Stabilization reduces the effects of camera shake for clear, blur-free images
- Fully multi-coated, 7-element aspherical lens design
- Angle of view: 61° diagonal/51° horizontal on land, 46° diagonal/38° horizontal underwater
- Housing has glass lens port with anti-reflective coating
- Equipped with a 3", 920k-dot color LCD monitor for image preview and review/playback
- Screen visible in direct sunlight
Controls and Handling
- Large, piano key-like controls for easy operation with or without diving gloves
- Push-button and dial controls
- Short-cut key for quick, easy access to favorite menu setting
- Programmed Auto (P), Shutter Priority (S), Aperture Priority (A), and Manual (M)
- 4 underwater scene modes with built-in color correction: dive, snorkel, external light, and external flash modes
- Dive mode: Automatic exposure control and color correction in deeper water
- Snorkel mode: Automatic exposure control and color correction while snorkeling or diving in shallow water
- External Light mode: White balance and exposure are calibrated to suit a Sea Dragon Photo-Video light
- Built-in color-correction filters for shallow, deep, and green water
- Manual White Balance control lets you customize underwater color correction
- 25 land scene modes for various environments and situations
- Intelligent Auto mode selects the optimal land scene mode for nearly effortless shooting in various situations
Time-Lapse Shooting (can be used for underwater selfie)
- Captures 2MP, 16:9 images at 5-sec, 10-sec, 30-sec, 1-min, 5-min, 10-min, and 30-min time intervals
- Combines shots into MPEG-4 video clip for 10-fps playback
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for wireless previewing, downloading, and sharing on smart devices using free SeaLife Link123 Plus app
- App includes Geotagging and "Auto Send" functionality
Mounting and Lighting
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod thread for connection to camera tray or tripod/monopod
- Tray offers attachment points for optional grips and arms that support optional flash units and constant light sources, such as Sea Dragon Flash (SL963) and Sea Dragon 2300 Auto Photo-Video Dive Light
- Flash link optical cable is supplied, providing a means of connecting flash to camera
- Accepts microSD and SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including fast UHS-1 cards
Adjust the Flash settings according to your dive environment: Variable power adjustment and large controls of the Sea Dragon Flash make it easy to fine tune brightness, while leaving the flash in Auto Mode automatically adjusts brightness for optimal exposure. A quick-release button detaches flash head for aiming in hard to reach areas. The Sea Dragon Flash makes it simple to add light to your images down to 200 feet/60 meters. The included diffuser increases beam angle to 100° by 100°.
The flash has a guide number of 20m full power and 1.5m on low power. The power adjustment range is 8% to 100% in auto or manual modes. The controls are power (on/off), test (program) and brightness (manual/auto). The flash coverage angle is 80° horizontal x 60° vertical and 100° with included diffuser. The flash has a color temperature of 5700° Kelvin. The flash is powered by 4 AA batteries (NiMH recommended), batteries not included, and will provide 150 flashes per flash. The flash recycle time at less than 1/2 power is 1-second and 5-seconds at full power.
Flash has an effective range of up to 8' (2.5 meters). The flash is negatively buoyant and is durably constructed from fiber-reinforced polycarbonate with marine grade stainless steel hardware. Light head weighs 18 oz. (509 g) with batteries and measure 5" x 4.5" x 2.5" (12.7cm x 11.4cm x 6.4cm). Instantly-connects Sea Dragon Lighting to a set with just-a-click" and easily disconnects with a push-of-a-button". Quickly-and-easily expand Sea Dragon lighting with included Flex-Connect Tray and Flex Connect Grip. Also included are a travel case, diffuser, optical cable and universal flash link adapter, optical cable plug (For Olympus, Sea & Sea and other housings using a 7mm optical cable flash port), spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool and owner's manual.