Dive Rite CX2 Handheld Light
Dive Rite CX2 handheld light is a power and versatile light for all your underwater adventures. The Luminous SST40 LED paired with a smooth reflector produces an impressive 1700 lumens at max output in a crisp and usable 8-degree, fixed focus beam. Powerful enough for the most demanding technical divers with a sleek ergonomic design and compact size ideal for travel.
The single head-mounted push button provides a simple and intuitive user interface. Quickly toggle through four power levels plus strobe mode. The button is also illuminated with a color LED indicating the level of battery charge, so you’ll never have any surprises.
The CX2 is powered by an included high quality, user-replaceable 5000mah 21700 battery providing up to 2.75 hrs of burn time on high. Alternatively, a battery adapter sleeve included with the light allows it to use any protected 18650 batteries that you may already own.
A 2-piece tail cap design allows charging using an integrated USB-C charging port, eliminating the need to carry a bulky charger or remove the battery for charging. The all-aluminum CNC machined body is type III hard anodized for extreme durability.
The light body comes pre-drilled and tapped to accept the Dive Rite QRM mounting system for secure mounting to any Dive Rite QRM handmount (not included).
Includes a wrist lanyard, 5000mah 21700 battery, 18650 battery sleeve, USB-C charging cord, and EVA foam clamshell case.
- CX2 light
- 21700 battery
- 18650 battery adapter sleeve
- USB-C charging cable
- EVA foam protective case
- 1700 lumens max output
- Fixed focus, smooth reflector with 8 degree beam
- Simple, head-mounted push button activation
- Luminous SST40 LED
- 5 modes:
- High (100%): 1700 lumens max, 2.75hrs
- Medium (50%): 980 lumens max, 5.75 hrs
Low (25%): 500 lumens max, 9.5 hrs
- Very Low (5%): 80 lumens max, 39 hrs
- Strobe (100%): 1700 lumens max, 10% duty cycle, 10 hrs
- LED Battery level indicator
- 5000mah 21700 3.6V protected li-ion battery included
- Compatible with protected 18650 batteries using included adapter sleeve
- 2-piece tail cap with integrated USB-C charging port
- CNC machined aluminum body with hard type III black anodizing
- Waterproof to 100m, IPX8
- Weight (including 21700 battery): 12.6 oz (357 g)
- Dimensions: 7.07 in (17.96 cm) length x 1.66 in (4.21 cm) width