Scubapro MK17 EVO First Stage DIN300
Original price R$ 1.837,00 - Original price R$ 1.837,00
R$ 1.837,00 - R$ 1.837,00
Current price R$ 1.837,00
Scubapro MK17 EVO is a premium high performance balanced diaphragm first stage.
Engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments, its internal components are completely sealed off from the elements so neither water nor pollution can get inside the chrome-plated marine grade brass body to foul the mechanism.
This total sealing system also allows for a dry ambient pressure chamber which works to prevent freezing, provides better protection and improves performance, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets.
MK17 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min - includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 - 30oz/850g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min - 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.