Apollo AC-40 Wrist Diving Compass
Unique pivoting card design allows the ac-40 to function even when held on an angle.
Oil encapsulated compass.
Angle reading window on the side.
Velcro band , with tension automatic adjustment buckle
- Oil filled compass to optimize rotational speed for quicker more accurate reading under pressure
- Suitable for ice diving. Optimum viscosity for to ensure rotation is not dulled by low temperatures
- Compass body is 1.5 times higher heat resistance compared to conventional compass which significantly reduces failure such as deformation under scorching sun
- Japanese made phosphorescent, N Noctilucence, glows consistently for hours once exposed to light
- Rotating Bezel, 180º Pitch Plot Built In
- Side Window For Angle Reading
- Auto Adjusting strap with hook loop closure features auto adjusting tension buckle to keep compass snugly in place
- Weight 1.9 oz
- Manufactured In Japan