Atomic Aquatics Z2 Regulator, Yoke, Blue
The Z Series is Atomic Aquatics most compact and economical regulator system. But its rare combination of performance, ergonomics and materials is unmatched by competitors at any price. The Z Series gives divers the assurance of the same Limited Lifetime Warranty as all Atomic regulators.
The Z2 regulator is a Balanced Flow-Thru Piston Design using Atomics Jet Seat High-Flow Stainless Steel Piston. Exclusive High-Pressure Piston Seal System is Self-Lubricating for Low Friction and Low Maintenance. The Regulator is NITROX ready for Mixtures Up to 40% out-of-the-box. The First-Stage has 2 High-Pressure (HP) 7/16" and 5 Low-Pressure (LP) 3/8" Ports.
The Z Series Second-Stage is a Balanced Linear Flow Design for Extremely Easy Breathing at all Depths and Dive Conditions. The Z Series Second-Stage is Built-to-Last with a Zirconium Plated Brass Demand Valve Body, Titanium Lever and Sealing Orifice. The Diaphragm is made from High Quality Silicone Rubber. This Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage has Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice which unlike most Second-Stage Orifices is a Floating Valve Design which Reduces Wear on the Second-Stage Poppet Seat when the Regulator is not pressurized adding Life to this Important Seal.
The Z Seies Second-Stage Regulator is equipped with Atomics Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC). This Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect of the Second-Stage for Optimum Breathing Resistance at all Depths. The Second-Stage does have a Rapid Adjustment Knob for Rare Special Situations. The Regulator comes equipped with a 3/8" Threaded 32" (81.3 cm) Low Pressure Hose. The Regulator weighs 2.3 lbs (1,070 g) comes with an Owner's Manual and is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- First stage materials are chrome plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Optional factory-sealed first stage to prevent outside contamination such as silt and sand
- Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports available in 2 HP fixed / 7 LP on fixed cap
- Second stage components are made of precision machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- A new high-flow second stage case that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year/300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – not contingent on proof of service