Dive Rite 50' finger spool with white line
Poly-carbonate finger spool with white line is used for shooting buoys and lift bags, jumps from main line, or as safety reel. The 50-foot Finger Spool is most often used as a gap reel or for short distance exploration. Small and low-profile, a spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped off to a D-ring. The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use.
- Spool: ABC plastic
- DuPont fiber braid line provides strength and minimizes fraying
- Uses #24 braid line giving 220-lbs of breakage strength.
- Injection molded polycarbonate spools resist breakage and cracking.
- Marine grade stainless steel double ended bolt snap is rust and corrosion resistant.
- 5 oz (141.7g)Line: 50' of orange Dacron line
- Bolt snap: Marine grade stainless steel
- Line color: white