Dive Rite crotch strap 1.5" with steel ring
DiveRite crotch strap 1.5 is used for fastening a harness and back-plate securely to a diver's body, one end of the strap is threaded onto the back-plate and the other end with a loop is placed on the waist belt harness webbing. The crotch strap keeps the harness in place during water entry. By using a crotch strap, divers can prevent their gear slipping upwards on the body in the water.
- Crotch Strap w/Stainless Steel Ring:
- Used for Fastening Harness & Back-Plate Securely to Diver's Body
- Strap Threads onto Back-Plate & Loop On-Harness Waist Belt Webbing
- Keeps Harness-in-Place During Water-Entry
- Prevent Gear Slipping-Upwards On-Body-In-Water
- Reducing Likelihood of Tank Touching Back of Head
- Include 304-Grade Stainless Steel Scooter Ring for Use w/Diver Propulsion Vehicles (DPVs)
- Ring: Convenient Place to Temporarily Clip-Off Item to Free Hands
- Preferred by Technical Divers Using DPVs for Extended-Periods of Time
- Continuous Webbing Crotch Strap
- Dimensions: (L x W): 38 x 1.5" (96.5 x 3.8cm)
- Tensile Strength: 2,200 lbs (100kg)
- Weight: 3 oz (85g)
- Made in the U.S.A.