Inon UCL-100M67 Macro Close Up Lens
The Inon UCL-100M67 is designed mainly for compact digital cameras to deliver the best optical performance on magnification, working distance and image quality for above- and underwater photography. Larger lens aperture effectively suppresses vignetting even using at wide end 28mm
The UCL-100M67 is high magnification close-up lens providing 100mm (+10 diopter) . While these new lenses can capture even an expression of small marine life at zoom telephoto side, a user can appreciate its comfortable working distance (distance from lens edge to a subject) for easy lighting.
Dual use underwater / land. Optical characteristic supports close wide angle image as well since the lens effectively suppresses vignetting when shooting at zoom wide end with a 28mm camera (35mm film equivalent). Even at same shooting distance, it is easy to capture a subject at desired size by adjusting zoom setting
3 elements in 3 groups lens construction effectively suppress aberrations. Inner optical surfaces have antireflection coating to suppress optical aberrations more effectively.
The lens barrel has joint screw mount on its front side to hold another Inon M67 series close-up lens ("UCL-165M67") for super macro imaging
Highly versatile screw type "M67 Mount" compatible.
- Outer diameter / Length 76.6mm / 36.9mm (3.0in / 1.5in)
- Weight (air / underwater) 269g / approx.151g (9.5oz / approx.5.3oz)
- Lens coustruction 3 elements 3 groups
- Focal length (air / underwater) 129.5mm / 100mm (5.1in / 3.9in)
- Body material / Finishing Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy/rigid black alumite
- Glass / Coating Optical glass/inner surface anti-reflection coating
- Mount thread diameter / pitch M67-0.75
- Depth rating 60m (197ft)