Inon S-2000 Underwater Flash / Strobe
Small but very powerful underwater strobe. The same level of basic features and durability as the D-2000 and marvelous high performance are driven with its compact body. Together with powerful and substantial Guide Number 20, the S-2000 benefits you with fast recycle time (minimum 1.5sec. at full flash) and remarkable flash capacity thanks to less inner wiring and efficient component parts. In addition to reliable and super accurate S-TTL Auto mode mode, 12 step Manual mode supports professional lighting. Other features include the EV. Controller to make fine adjustment when shooting in S-TTL Auto and auto-switching function to accommodate to various pre-flash type (single or double pre-flash) digital camera.
The "S-2000" strobe is equipped with a connector mount on the front side to receive TTL signal of the strobe. One "S-2000" strobe can be linked to maximum two strobes via optical cables and operate them in S-TTL Auto mode. This optical cable system benefits you to add S-TTL Auto operating strobe easily by connecting with an optical cable to pick up S-TTL control signal is piched up from your camera system. This expandability makes underwater studio with perfect lighting real.
- Circular 110 degree beam coverage with a diffuser
- Precise "S-TTL" mode & 12 step "Manual"
- Guide Number 20 without a diffuser, 17 with supplied -0.5 White Diffuser
- Built-in EV. Controller to fine-tune S-TTL Auto exposure
- Connection: Wireless connection / Optical D Cable / Optical D Slave Cable
- Minimum recycle time of 1.5 seconds at full flash
- Diameter: 64mm / 2.5in. Height: 83.1mm / 3.3in. Depth: 106.5mm / 4.2in.(Including Slave Sensor and Arm Base)
- Weight [air] 295g / 10.4oz (without batteries)
- Depth rating 100m / 328ft
- Package Content: -0.5 White Diffuser, Magnet, Magnet Screw, Spare O-ring (Battery Box), INON Grease, Wireless Connection Kit
We Also Recommend
Dive Rite Regulator Sidemount Set 7' / 22" DIN with BAR gauges (metric)