Scubapro Mako Titanium Knife, 3.5" blade
Scubapro MAKO Titanium is an excellent general-purpose dive knife. It is compact enough to easily strap to a leg or forearm or mount on a BC, yet its large enough to hold onto with confidence when it's time to do some cutting. The MAKO knife has a multi-function blade with a serrated edge for sawing through rope, a conventional edge for making clean slicing cuts, a line-cutting notch, and a bottle opener for after dive activities. .
- Made from hardened titanium for light weight, long life and corrosion-free cutting performance.
- Conventional edge slices easily through numerous materials.
- Serrated edge is ideal for sawing through heavier ropes and branches.
- Line-cutting notch is able to handle small rope and fishing line.
- Bottle opener is provided for after-dive convenience.
- Knife handle offers plenty of gripping area as well as a thumb guard to keep the knife from slipping.
- Sheath's unique locking mechanism allows for one-hand release.
- Includes kit for mounting knife onto a BC.
- Material Alpha (Hardened )Titanium
- Weight 0.40 lb | 0.181 kg
- Blade Type Smooth, Serrated
- Tanto Tip
- Line Cutter
- Locking Sheath
- Blade Length 3.5 in (8.9 cm)