SeaLife Micro 2.0 Sea Dragon 2500 Pro Set
SeaLife's Micro 2.0 Sea Dragon 2500 Pro Set bundles Sealife 64GB Micro 2.0 Underwater Digital Camera with their Sea Dragon 2500 Photo/Video LED Light, Flex-Connect Micro Tray, Flex-Connect Grip and Flex Arm, and large Sea Dragon Case. Both the camera and light have depth ratings of 200' and are designed to bring out the natural colors of fish, coral, and other fascinating life and environments. The Flex-Connect Micro Tray, Grip, and versatile 7" Flex Arm serve as a modular support system for the camera and light and can easily be supplemented with optional accessories.
Sealife 64GB Micro 2.0 Underwater Digital Camera
The Micro 2.0 is equipped with a wide-angle fisheye lens with a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 20mm, a 130° angle of view, and a fairly fast f/2.8 aperture, enabling you to fit a lot in-frame and capture effective low-light shots with shallow depth of field. Additionally, it is configured with 64GB of internal memory and runs on an internal lithium-ion battery.
Compose your shots on the Micro 2.0's 2.4" TFT color LCD monitor. Benefit from 3 underwater scene modes, as well as a land mode for out-of-water use. The camera is also capable of time-lapse shooting, enabling you to take images at set intervals to see change over a period of time. With the Picture in Video feature, you can capture still images while recording Full HD video. The camera also features Wi-Fi for previewing, downloading, and transferring images to your smart device with the free SeaLife app.
Waterproofing and Durability
Features a depth rating of 200' and is permanently sealed, so there are no watertight doors and no o-rings to maintain. Additionally, it's protected by a fully rubber-armored, shock-resistant body to safeguard against small drops and bumps.
16MP CMOS Image Sensor
The 1/2.3" Sony CMOS sensor features a resolution of 16MP. Benefit from sharp still image capture and continuous shooting at up to 5 fps in Burst mode, as well as full HD 1080p video at 60 and 30 fps in MPEG-4 / H.264 format. The camera can record video at a maximum resolution of 1296p at 30fps, which is compatible with Apple QuickTime, DivX Plus, YouTube, iPad/iPhone, Android phones/tablets, and select other media players. ISO sensitivity ranges from 100-800.
A wide-angle fisheye lens with a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 20mm and a 130° angle of view lets you get close to subjects while maintaining broad coverage. Apparent angle of view is reduced underwater to 80-100°, which fortunately still provides ample coverage. Catch that magnificent humpback whale or school of fish swimming by, or capture a wide expanse of a coral reef to show the diversity of colors and types. The fairly fast f/2.8 aperture lets you take effective low-light shots with shallow depth of field, while automatic correction of barrel distortion helps restore proper shape and perspective to images.
Frame your shots on the Micro 2.0 camera's 2.4" TFT color LCD monitor, which features a resolution of 480 x 234.
Controls and Handling
Compact, lightweight design affords easy handling and travel. Soft, textured rubber grip for a secure hold, even when wearing diving gloves.
Push and hold menu button to activate Shortcut mode, which lets you quickly access a specified menu setting. The easy set-up mode brings up an on-screen guide with no complicated menus, so you can simply start shooting. Four scene modes are pre-programmed and ready to go at a moment's notice:
- Land mode for out-of-water images
- Dive mode for automatic exposure control and color correction in deeper water
- Snorkel mode for automatic exposure control and color correction while snorkeling or diving in shallow water
- Light mode for underwater pictures and videos with optional Sea Dragon LED Photo-Video light. In this mode, white balance and exposure are calibrated to suit the Sea Dragon light
- Picture in Video mode lets you capture still photos while recording full HD video. Additionally, Upside-down shooting mode saves photos and movies in the proper orientation even when the camera is positioned bottom-up.
Built-in Digital Color-Correction Filters
Three integrated filters offer optimal color correction in different types, depths, and/or temperatures of water: UW Deep filter is designed for deeper tropical, blue/cyan water, while UW Green is best suited to colder, green/emerald water and UW Shallow is right at home in tropical, blue/cyan water closer to surface.
Program the camera to capture images at set time intervals within a designated window, so they can be combined into a video to show change over time. The series can be saved as a video file or a progression of still photos.
Wirelessly preview, download, and share pictures and videos to your smartphone or tablet with the free SeaLife app.
Configured with 64GB of internal memory for over 25,000 still images or 12 hours of full HD video--with no card required.
Runs on an internal lithium-ion battery with a 2350mAh capacity, 3.7V of output power, and a rating of 8.7Wh. Alternatively, when shooting out of the water, you can hook the camera up to the included external power supply for long-term, uninterrupted shooting. The power cord is equipped with a standard North American plug, and the supplied international adapters enable use in Europe, the UK, and Australia, as well.
Mounting and Lighting
Standard 1/4"-20 tripod thread for connection to camera tray or tripod/monopod. Tray offers attachment points for optional grips and arms that support photo-video lights.
Sea Dragon 2500 Photo and Video LED Dive Light with Tray and Grip
Illuminate the underwater world at depths up to 200' with the Sea Dragon 2500 Photo and Video LED Dive Light with Tray and Grip from SeaLife. It features three outputs from 625-2500 lumens for a run time of 60-240 min with the supplied lithium-ion battery. The light offers a very wide 120° beam angle, which makes it suitable for use as a main photo/video and primary dive light. Brighten up wide-angle stills and videos and restore rich, natural colors with this nearly daylight-balanced 5000K flood beam.
Built for durability, the light features a fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body and an anodized aluminum light head, both of which are resistant to corrosion. A push-button switching system makes it easy to turn the power on or off and cycle through output modes. The included Flex-Connect Grip gives you a mounting point for the light and can be connected to the supplied Flex-Connect Tray. There is also an adapter for GoPro action cameras bundled with this kit. These accessories are part of a modular system designed for improved handling, customizable setups, and easy travel.
- Three outputs from 625-2500 lumens
- Run time of 60-240 min with the supplied lithium-ion battery
- Very wide 120° beam angle, which makes it suitable for use as a main photo/video and primary dive light
- Evenly illuminates subject with no hot spots
- Restore rich, natural colors thanks to a flat panel COB LED, which offers a nearly daylight-balanced 5000K color temperature and a high color rendering index (CRI) of 90 to mimic natural sunlight closely
- Hidden SOS emergency signal mode with 1.0-sec blink interval and Morse code
- Thermal sensor will automatically dim light if internal temperatures reaches 149°F/65°C, in order to prevent overheating
- For prolonged use, it's recommended that you keep light underwater, as it's not designed to handle extended operation above surface
- Single push-button switch for easy power on / off and cycling through output modes
- Depth rating: 200'
- Dual NBR O-rings provide watertight seal
- Waterproof battery compartment ensures that even in unlikely event of O-ring seal failure, leak cannot reach internal electronics
- Fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body, which is resistant to corrosion
- Anodized aluminum light head that also resists corrosion
- Included Flex-Connect Grip gives you a mounting point for the light, and can be connected to the supplied Flex-Connect Tray
- Quick-release button to detach light for aiming into crevices and other hard-to-reach areas
- Tray has universal 1/4"-20 mounting screw for camera/housing
- Also part of this bundle is an adapter for GoPro action cameras
- These accessories are part of a modular system designed for improved handling, customizable setups, and easy travel