Inon UCL-90M67 Close-up Underwater Lens
A close-up lens designed to provide comfortable high magnification and longer working distance to fill light easily. Exclusively designed for underwater use to strive high image quality and using HR lens attains significantly compact lens body. The UCL-90 widely supports from a macro lens for full frame SLR system to a compact digital camera.
Powerful magnification with focal length 90mm (+11 diopter).
The maximum magnification when using this lens with 100mm range macro lens for a full frame SLR system is x2.23 (area ratio x4.98) which delivers middle power in between "UCL-67 M67/UCL-67 LD" (+15 diopter) and "UCL-165M67/UCL-165 LD" (+6 diopter).
- 60mm-100mm range macro lens for full-frame SLR
- 40mm-60mm range macro lens for APS-C
- 45mm-60mm range macro lens, standard zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Compact digital camera with maximum optical zoom 5x or less
While the UCL-67 delivers high magnification, it still offers long working distance. When using with 100mm range macro lens for SLR, working distance is 69mm (2.71in) at minimum focusing distance .
Together with its compact size, the lens supports friendly lighting even at minimum focusing distance.
- Lens mount is highly versatile screw type "M67 Mount"
- Powerful magnification with focal length 67mm (+11 diopter)
- Outer diameter / Length 70mm / 36.4mm (2.76in / 1.43in)
- Weight (air / underwater) 322g / approx.214g (11.4oz / 7.5oz)
- Lens construction 3 elements 2 groups
- Focal length (underwater) 90mm (3.54in) / equivalent to +11 diopter
- Magnification 2.23x (area ratio: 4.98x)
- Body material / Finishing Corrosion resistant aluminium alloy / Rigid black almite
- Glass / Coating Optical glass / Anti-reflection coating
- Mount thread diameter / pitch M67-0.75
- Depth rating 60m (197ft)