Scubapro FS−2 universal wrist compass
Original price R$ 723,00 - Original price R$ 723,00
R$ 723,00 - R$ 723,00
Current price R$ 723,00
Scubapro FS-2 COMPASS provides a unique tilt angle of up to 35 degrees, making it easier to read and operate in almost any position. With a floating magnet separate from the compass rose, the FS-2 has greater operating freedom than conventional compasses. This means you can use the same compass for both Northern and Southern hemispheres, making it the perfect navigation instrument for traveling divers.
- Scratch-resistant and durable oil-filled polycarbonate case.
- Highly luminous dial for easy reference in low light conditions.
- Unique Tilt Angle of Up to 35°
- Easier-to-Read and Operate in Most-Any-Position
- Floating Magnet Separate from Compass Rose Allows Greater-Angle of Operating Freedom
- Both Northern and Southern Hemispheres in 1-Compass: Perfect for Travelling Divers
- Dual Purpose Compass: Side Scan Window or Relative Navigation
- Side Scan Window for Gun-Sight Accuracy
- Ratchet Rotating Bezel
- Compass Headings 30° Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10°
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass-Course