Scubapro Mako Stainless Steel Scuba knife, 3.5" blade
Original price R$ 464,00 - Original price R$ 464,00
R$ 464,00 - R$ 464,00
Current price R$ 464,00
Scubapro MAKO Stainless is an excellent general-purpose dive knife. It is compact enough to easily strap to a leg or forearm or mount on a BC, yet its large enough to hold onto with confidence when it's time to do some cutting. The MAKO knife has a multi-function blade with a serrated edge for sawing through rope, a conventional edge for making clean slicing cuts, a line-cutting notch, and a bottle opener for after dive activities. .
- Made from 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel offers good resistance to surface oxidation.
- Conventional edge slices easily through numerous materials.
- Serrated edge is ideal for sawing through heavier ropes and branches.
- Line-cutting notch is able to handle small rope and fishing line.
- Bottle opener is provided for after-dive convenience.
- Knife handle offers plenty of gripping area as well as a thumb guard to keep the knife from slipping.
- Sheath's unique locking mechanism allows for one-hand release.
- Includes kit for mounting knife onto a BC.
- Includes rubber straps for leg or arm mounting
- Material 304 Stainless
- Weight 0.45 lb | 0.204 kg
- Blade Type Smooth, Serrated
- Tanto Tip
- Line Cutter
- Locking Sheath
- Blade Length 3.5 in (8.9 cm)