Scubapro MK25T EVO/S620TI Titanium Regulator
The MK25T EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow -- regardless of how cold the water is.
MK25 EVO First Stage:
Machined titanium body is lightweight, highly resistant to corrosion and ultra-durable.
Air balanced flow-through piston provides effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of Scubapro's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this new regulator system is a winner.
S620 Ti Second Stage:
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Second stage’s rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Full titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact second stage casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Smaller and Lighter than S600
- Unparalleled Breathing Performance
- Work of Breathing Reduced by 37% Over the S600
- Effortless Airflow Under All Dive Conditions