Scubapro White Tip Scuba Knife
For divers looking for an ultra-compact cutting tool that takes up very little space but gets the job done when it’s time to do some slicing, there's SCUBAPRO's WHITE TIP. Made of 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel, the WHITE TIP's blade provides both an excellent cutting edge and good resistance to surface oxidation. It includes a serrated edge for sawing through rope, a conventional edge for making clean slicing cuts, and an angled Tanto tip, one of the strongest knife points available. A slot in the handle provides a place to string a lanyard. The WHITE TIP is the perfect compact knife to attach to a hose or your BC as a primary knife, or stow in an easy-to-reach pocket as a back-up to
- Classic stainless steel blade features both conventional and serrated cutting edges.
- Compact size means it can fit just about anywhere.
- Tanto tip increases cutting versatility.
- Includes locking sheath and kit for BC/hose attachment
- Material 304 Stainless
- Weight 0.25 lb (0.113 kg)
- Blade Type Serrated, Smooth
- Tip Style Tanto
- Blade Length 2.6 in (6.6 cm)
- Tanto Tip