Apeks Console, 2 Gauge, Imperial
The 2-gauge console combines a submersible pressure (contents) gauge and a depth gauge housed in a specially designed case. The unit is completed with a high pressure hose.
The console clearly displays your pressure and depth readings for easy viewing under water and the dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions. The submersible pressure gauge provides accurate pressure readings with a range of 5000 psi . The depth gauge reads up to 230ft
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be a compact design but the displays are vivid and clear - perfect for diving. For example, the depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and in total shows a range down to 230 feet
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator
- A specific O2 clean version is available for use with high percentage oxygen gases
- SPG case material: Nickel plated brass
- SPG dial face: Anti-splinter polycarbonate
- SPG dial range: 0 – 5000psi
- Luminous background: Yes for both gauges
- Over-pressure relief: Yes
- Attachment loop: Yes - Two
- O2 compatible materials: Yes
- O2 clean: No
- Resettable max depth indicator: Yes