Apeks Console, SPG, Compass, 5000PSI
Apeks’ range of quality, accurate and stylish gauges and gauge consoles includes this compact and unique Pressure Gauge and Compass combination. The pressure (contents) gauge offers a range from 0 to 5000 PSI.
The compass is designed for ease of reading and diver comfort. For example, there are two viewing windows so the unit can be set up for left or right handed use, at an angle which is set as the natural extension of the arm. This means that divers do not have to twist their wrist into an unnatural shape to view the compass.
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- The compass ratchet bezel is robust and can be rotated with ease even with thick neoprene gloves
- The numbers and directions on the compass bezel are large and very easy to read
- The luminous compass dial with a vivid and clear display makes quick work of compass direction even in poor visibility
- SPG case material: Nickel plated brass
- SPG dial face: Anti-splinter polycarbonate
- SPG dial range: 0 – 5000 Psi
- Luminous background: Yes for both gauges
- Over-pressure relief: Yes
- Attachment loop: Yes - Two
- O2 compatible materials: Yes
- O2 clean: No
- Compass side view windows: 2
- Ratcheting bezel: Yes