Atomic Aquatics B2 Yoke Regulator, Black
The B2 is a Balanced Flow-Thru Piston Design using Atomics Jet Seat High-Flow Stainless Steel Piston. Exclusive High-Pressure Piston Seal System is Self-Lubricating for Low Friction and Low Maintenance. The Atomic Jet Seat System has No Sharp Edges that can damage the seat over time, like most competitors' first stages. Instead, Atomic employs a Conical Seat and Blunt-End Piston. Atomics' Valve Seats are Precision Machined from an Extremely Strong Aerospace Specification Seat Material. This design combination is the most Reliable Seat System in the industry and enables the seat to go 2-years or 300 dives without service. Diving Performance is Superior at even Low Tank Pressure. The Regulator is NITROX ready for Mixtures Up to 40% out-of-the-box. The First-Stage has 2 High-Pressure (HP) 7/16" and 5 Low-Pressure (LP) 3/8" Ports. The LP Ports are on a Swivel Turret for Ease of Hose Routing.
The B2 Second-Stage is a Balanced Linear Flow Design for Extremely Easy Breathing at all Depths and Dive Conditions. The B2 Second-Stage is Built-to-Last with a Titanium Demand Valve Body, Lever and Sealing Orifice. The Diaphragm is made from High Quality Silicone Rubber. This Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage has Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice which unlike most Second-Stage Orifices is a Floating Valve Design which Reduces Wear on the Second-Stage Poppet Seat when the Regulator is not pressurized adding Life to this Important Seal.
The B2 Second-Stage Regulator is equipped with Atomics Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC). This Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect of the Second-Stage for Optimum Breathing Resistance at all Depths. The Second-Stage does have a Rapid Adjustment Knob for Rare Special Situations. If you have ever experience the Pulling Effect" of the Regulator Second-Stage when you turn your head underwater, those days are gone with Atomics Comfort Swivel. Perhaps one of the most admired features of Atomic Second Stages is the Patented Comfort Swivel which allows 30° Rotational Movement without Binding or Kinking. The Regulator comes equipped with a 3/8" Threaded 32" (81.3 cm) Low Pressure Hose. The Regulator weighs 2.5 lbs (1,143 g) comes with an Owner's Manual and is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The Atomic B2 Swivel Regulator is commonly used for Warm Water and more. The Atomic B2 Swivel Regulator is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Atomic B2 Swivel Regulator: Adjustable, Comfortable, Effortless breathing, Nitrox Compatible.
- First stage materials are chrome-plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Optional factory-sealed first stage to prevent outside contamination such as silt and sand and prevent freezing
- Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- All-Titanium second stage construction same as Atomic T2
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- Polished 316 Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel
- A new high-flow second stage case that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year/300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – not contingent on proof of service
- Optional color kits available