Dive Rite Quick Buckle (QB) Weight Pocket
Diverite Quick Buckle (QB) Weight Pockets consist of an insert pocket that easily releases when the handle is pulled and a holster that stays securely on the waist belt.
The pockets designed to be worn with the TransPac harness. The 16lbs Dive Rite QB Weight Pockets can be worn vertically or horizontally with each pocket holding up to 8 lbs of weight, the 32lb QB Weight Pocket is worn vertically with each pocket holding up to 16 lbs. of weight securely in position throughout the dive
Simple, top-loading pocket protects divers from an inadvertent buoyancy event by keeping weight securely in place. Worn at an angle on the waist belt for easier access, the right hand pocket is identified by the Dive Rite logo while the left pocket is plain, without a logo.
The 32lb QB Weight Pocket has insert pocket has two compartments to separate heavy weights and keep them from slipping inside.
- The 32Lb holds up to 16 lbs (7.25 kg) in each pocket.
- The 16Lb holds up to 8 lbs (3.6 kg) in each pocket..
- Right hand pocket has the Dive Rite logo patch. The left hand pocket is plain, without a logo.
- 1680 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant.
- Two-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket into place.
- Acetyl quick buckle is used to easily open and close the pocket.
- Nickel plated brass grommets resist rust and corrosion.
- The 32Lb dimensions are 5-in high x 6-in wide x 1.5-in deep (21.6 cm x 15.3 cm x 3.8 cm)
- 13 lb (0.51kg)
- The 16Lb dimensions are 9-in high x 3.5-in wide x 1.5-in deep (22.9 cm x 8.9 cm x 3.8 cm)
- The 32lb pocket weight is 1.3 lb (0.51kg)
- The 16lb pocket weight is 12 oz (0.3402kg)
- Made in the U.S.A.