Dive Rite XT Fins
Sometimes it's best not to mess with a tried-and-true original. The XT Fin uses the original monoprene blend from the 1990's, and is, no doubts, the best choice for divers looking for a high performance blade. Identical in shape to Dive Rite former fin, the XT brings us back to the original monoprene blend that has been proven and successful for over 20 years.
The XT's monoprene blend offers the best balance of power to work ratio, providing efficient finning in high flow or stiff currents. The blade shape is designed for a wide variety of kicks, including frog kicks, modified flutter and power kicks. They are stiff, yet with plenty of snap and are lighter in weight than traditional rubber fins, meaning legs and feet won't cramp even after miles of swimming.
The 8 1/2-inch pliable marine grade stainless steel spring-heel strap allows for quick donning/doffing. A comfort heel pad and convenient, removable pull tab adds to the ease of use. a lightweight marine grade stainless steel buckle secures the heel strap to the blade. The stainless steel buckle is a Dive Rite exclusive, and is guaranteed not to crack or break.
All Sizes available in Black and Red. Sizes Large and X-Large are also available Grey.
- Injection molded Monoprene blade with monoprene center strip gives rigidity and flexibility for maximum performance with minimum effort.
- Marine grade stainless steel strap buckles
- Marine grade stainless steel spring heel straps
- Small: 4.7 lbs (2.13 kg)
- Medium: 5.8 lbs (2.63 kg)
- Large: 6.2 lbs (2.81 kg)
- Extra Large: 6.3 lbs (2.86 kg)
- Length (from tip of fin blade to top of strap pull tab):
- Small: 22.5 in (57.15 cm)
- Medium: 23.5 in (59.69 cm)
- Large & XL: 26.5 in (67.31 cm)