Inon Carbon Telescopic Arms
The Inon Carbon Telescopic Arm for underwater photo and video is composed of two or three arm sections that allow you to have any desired length easily and quickly by loosening/tightening lock dial only at half turn. Each arm section is made of multi-layer carbon fiber pipe for lightweight and durability.
The Carbon Telescopic Arm simplifies the lighting system and makes the camera system more compact comparing to conventional arm system which requires multiple arms connecting with clamps to adjust the distance between camera and strobe/light. Additionally, the Carbon Telescopic Arm can be used as an adjustable selfie stick and follow-cam with an action camera such as GoPro®. Also, the arms are using standard 1" ball, so they can be used with underwater arms from most major vendors.
Inon Mega Float Tubes can be attached to the Carbon Telescopic Arms to provide additional buoyancy to the system.
Four different lengths of Carbon Telescopic Arm products are available for different applications
Carbon Telescopic Arm SS:
- Full length: 209mm (8.2in) to 292mm (11.5in)
- Effective length: 189mm (7.4in) to 272mm (10.7in)
- Weight: 120g (4.2oz) [air] / approx.57g (2.0oz) [underwater]
- Full length: 280mm (11.0in) to 515mm (20.2in)
- Effective length: 260mm (10.2in) to 495mm (19.4in)
- Weight: 211g (7.4oz) [air] / approx.88g (3.1oz) [underwater]
- Full length: 370mm (14.5in) to 790mm (31.1in)
- Effective length: 350mm (13.7in) to 770mm (30.3in)
- Weight: 238g (8.3oz) [air] / approx.97g (3.4oz) [underwater]
- Full length: 460mm (18.1in) to 1055mm (41.5in)
- Effective length: 440mm (17.3in) to 1035mm (40.7in)
- Weight: 262g (9.2oz) [air] / approx.106g (3.7oz) [underwater]