Scubapro Escape Snorkel
The splashguard design of the Escape helps keep water from entering the large-bore barrel while allowing abundant airflow. Included is a very efficient purge valve located down low, an ultra comfortable regulator-style mouthpiece and a convenient clip for easy removal.
- Splashguard top design helps keep water from entering the large-bore barrel.
- Flexible, corrugated section is easy to use and drops away from face when not needed.
- Ergonomic mouthpiece enhances comfort during extended swims.
- Purge valve positioned at the lowest point requires only a quick breath to clear any errant water.
- Quick-connect clip makes it easy to attach or remove snorkel from mask strap.