ScubaPro G2 Wrist Dive Computer w/ free Transmitter
ScubaPro G2 Wrist Dive Computer, wall of its new features, its ease of use, its screen options, plus the ability to use as much or little of the technology as you want, the G2 is poised to become the favorite computer for divers of all skill levels, from beginner to tech diver.
The G2 is designed go anywhere – open water to freediving to CCR to sidemount. And the G2 will grow with the new diver – wherever their passion for diving takes them.
FREE hoseless air integration monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation. Provides support for up to 9 transmitters when all features are activated.
Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
Easy to read.
- A brilliant, colorful screen (Full-Color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm LCD display screen (320x240p) with color indicators quickly draws your attention to what you need to know.
- The G2 leverages color as a tool to deliver the best readability and usability available. Choose from four different color options.
Easy to use.
- With the intuitive 3 button control, operating the G2 is a snap.
- With the G2 you can transmit your air pressure from up to 9 tanks. And the transmitter blinks green, yellow or red to indicate your air level.
- Multiple dive modes includes Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR and Sidemount for total in-water versatility. (Freediving, Trimix, CCR and Sidemount modes are disabled from the factory. Activation is easy – no downloading or upgrading is required.)
Easy to understand.
- The G2 has the same incredibly intuitive menu structure and diver-friendly functions that earned the Galileo its reputation for being the hands-down easiest computer to use.
- Four dive screen templates allow you to see as little - or as much - data as you'd like.
- With the industry's leading digital compass - you'll always know where you are headed.
Easy to manage.
- Bluetooth compatible, the G2 easily syncs with your PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
- The G2 Stores up to 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- And its rechargeable battery lasts up to 50 dives
With innovative technology and a thoughtful, intuitive design, we created the next generation of the Galileo just for you.
- Customize your screen, colors, orientation, and even the attachments to make the G2 truly your own.
- Customized menu listings give you the ability to use as much or as little of the technology as you want-with easy activation of freediving, trimix, CCR and sidemount modes without downloading or upgrading required.
- The G2 is poised to quickly become the favorite computer for all divers of all skill levels and goes wherever your passion for diving takes you.
- Even your dive profile is one of a kind-based upon your real-time breathing rate, your skin temperature and your heart rate.