Scubapro JAWZ TI
Scubapro JAWZ Ti is a versatile, all-in-one multi-purpose rescue tool. Made from Grade 38 ATI 425 ballistic titanium with 316 stainless steel hardware, the tool features two main cutting surfaces with three distinct cutting areas and a heat-injected molded polypropylene thermoplastic handle with pointed breaker.
- ATI 425 titanium alloy exceeds the corrosion resistance, ballistic and strength requirements of MIL-DTL-46077 titanium armor plate.
- Index finger grip and thumb grip on the spine make for easy one-handed operation.
- Highly aggressive serrations can cut through a variety of materials found under water.
Blunted nose protects against puncturing BCD bladders or hoses.
- Designed to be worn on the upper chest area of a BCD using a TacWare J-clip (included) that allows instant access to the tool.
- A sheath and TacWare J-clip are included.
- Weight 0.39 lb | 0.177 kg
- Blade Type Serrated