Scubapro K-6 Dive Knife, Black
Original price $144.00 - Original price $144.00
$144.00 - $144.00
Current price $144.00
Scubapro K-6 is a full-sized, all-purpose dive knife. Featuring a quality stainless steel blade with a traditional clip point, the K6 offers a fine hollow-ground cutting edge on the lower edge of the blade (best for making clean slicing cuts), and a serrated edge on top (best for sawing through rope). There's also a notch for cutting line. The contoured handle has a finger indent and a ribbed texture to make it easy to maintain a solid grip, even when wearing wet gloves. On the base of the handle a stainless surface can be used for hammering. The K6 comes with an injected molded sheath and delivers all the cutting power and handling convenience you're ever going to need.
- Quality stainless steel blade offers both hollow-ground and serrated cutting edges along with a line-cutting notch.
- Easy-grip handle is full-sized and includes a stainless hammer.
- Line-cutting notch is provided for additional convenience.
- Includes an injected molded sheath and two quick-adjusting buckle straps.
- Material 304 Stainless
- Weight 1 lb | 0.454 kg
- Blade Type Smooth, Serrated
- Tip Style Clip Point
- Line Cutter
- Blade Length 6.1 in / 15.5 cm