Scubapro Tropic 1.5mm Gloves, Black/Grey
Experience the luxury of these Scubapro Tropic 1.5mm Gloves, designed to provide comfort and protection when diving in warm waters. The ever-popular tropic 1.5mm dive glove now features a new eye-pleasing material pattern and comes in variety of colors. Stylish looks aside, this updated tropical glove still features a 1.5mm neoprene back for comfort and warmth, plus an Amara palm to protect against infection-prone finger cuts when grasping barnacle-encrusted dive ladders in tropical waters. Amara fabric layer on palm is resistant to punctures and remains soft when dry. Hook and loop wrist seal is adjustable to ensure a snug fit. All seams are sewn for strength and durability. Dive with confidence knowing your hands are protected.
Made from X-Foam, a limestone neoprene, petroleum-free, and compliant with strict PAH requirements.
- Thickness 1.5 mm
- Color Black/Grey
- Activity: Snorkeling, Freediving, Recreational, Travel
- Reinforced fingertips and palm increase durability while ensuring a non-slip grip.
- Amara fabric layer on palm is resistant to punctures and remains soft when dry.
- Velcro wrist seal is adjustable to ensure a snug fit.
- Made from X-Foam, a limestone neoprene, petroleum-free, and compliant with strict PAH requirements. Scubapro was the first to offer this, better protecting divers and our oceans.
- Available in colors to match Scubapro’s new UPF Collection.