Sealife Sea Dragon Mini 1300S Power Kit
Sealife Sea Dragon Mini 1300S Power Kit offers users 1300 true lumens tremendous brightness and a narrow long-range beam. All light functions are easily accessible with one handed operation to cycle through five light modes.
Featuring 1300 lumens, the compact Sea Dragon Mini 1300S dive light offers users tremendous brightness and a narrow long-range beam. All light functions are easily accessible with one handed operation to cycle through five light modes.
Five Light Modes
The five light modes are: full power, half power, quarter power, one-second flash signal and emergency SOS signal, both at full power. The light serves as a primary dive light or as a back-up light due to its combination of small, compact size, long run time and impressive power output. With a narrow beam angle of 8° (6° underwater) the powerful 1300 Lumen light is perfect for pointing out sea creatures at a distance, viewing in dark areas or crevices, getting your buddy’s attention or navigating a night dive.
The Mini 1300S light is constructed of an anodized aluminum machined body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance. The dual O-ring design ensures reliable waterproof seal down to depths of 330ft/100m. The light’s power and mode button also features a battery charge level indicator, which illuminates from green, to amber, to red when batteries charge is depleted.
Long Run Time
The light runs for over 5.5 hours on one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion 3500mAh battery at one-quarter power, over 2.8 hours at the half power setting, or approximately 1.5 hours at full power. Two single-use CR123 batteries may also be used with 4 hour run time at quarter power and 1 hour at full power. The battery grip features an integrated safety pressure release valve that relieves internal pressure built-up in the event the battery becomes damaged and overheats.
The compact Sea Dragon Mini 1300S Dive Light will easily slip into your BCD pocket. A wrist lanyard with a BCD-clip is also included allowing divers to secure the light to their wrist or clipped on to their BCD D-ring.
The included 2600mAh, 3.7V volt 18650 battery delivers power to your lights better, longer, and more reliably than any other battery format. You can trust these leading lithium-ion batteries and chargers for their quality and performance. It's important to always have fresh batteries ready to go so you never miss an opportunity to capture that perfect shot, or see something vital for your safety or during your dive. The XTAR Mini Charger charges 18650 batteries and connects to all USB wall chargers (includes USB cable and storage pouch).
- Sea Dragon Mini 1300S Dive Light (SL654)
- Lanyard with BCD Clip (Included with light)
- 2600 mAh rechargeable 18650 Li-Battery (SL9827)
- 18650 USB Battery Charger (SL9825)
Kit contents are packaged together in a sealed box.
- 1300 lumens using latest Luxeon V LED
- Beam Angle: 8° ultra-narrow spot beam (6° underwater) for long range viewing and pointing out sea life
- One button operation: Long push (1 sec) to power on/off; Short push to cycle through 5 light modes
- Five light modes: Full power 1300 lumen, Half power 650 lumen, Quarter power 325 lumen, Blinking (once per second at full power), SOS (blinking signal at full power)
- Depth tested to 330ft (100m)
- Battery options: Two (2) CR123 lithium single-use batteries -or- one (1) 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery (Batteries sold separately).*
- Colored Battery indicator: Green = full, yellow = medium and red = low battery strength.