Scubapro MK25 EVO/S620Ti Regulator
SCUBAPRO teams its high performance first stage with its new air balanced second stage. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultralight, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this new reg system is a winner.
The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow -- regardless of how cold the water is. This is made possible with SCUBAPRO's exclusive patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that fully isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over previous versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance. This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures.
The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of Scubapro's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this new regulator system is a winner. Because of the S620's versatility, it can meet the diver's needs as frequently as the diver changes dive sites. The S620 valve housing is constructed from lightweight titanium. The S620 has a linear air-balancing valve, and a top notch air-balancing system. This regulator's air-balanced linear-flow valve allows the diver to use less energy while breathing underwater; it makes breathing during a dive as simple as well, breathing in and out!
The S620 air balanced high performance second stage, is Scubapro's performer. Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving. Regulator has a diver adjustable inhalation control that enables personal adjustment of breathing effort. Diver adjustable Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive control switch and extra high flow exhaust valve account for easy inhale & exhale. Scubapro uses a comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece on every second stage to reduce jaw fatigue and gum irritation. It was developed by dentists and dental laboratories and lasts longer than any other mouthpiece, because only a minimum effort is needed to hold it comfortably in place. The regulator comes equipped with a super comfort high-flow (HF) mouthpiece for smooth air delivery. The Regulator weighs 34.7 oz. (983.7 g), comes with an oversized bore super-flow 3/8" threaded LP hose and an owner's manual.
Synonymous with SCUBAPRO quality and unbeatable engineering, the MK25 EVO/S620 Ti is the preferred combo of professionals. In all water temperatures, in the most demanding dive conditions, this reg performs flawlessly.
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/570.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
S620 Ti Second Stage:
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Second stage’s rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Full titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact second stage casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Smaller and Lighter than S600
- Unparalleled Breathing Performance
- Work of Breathing Reduced by 37% Over the S600
- Effortless Airflow Under All Dive Conditions